Thank you so much for your interest in sharing your story on Living the Diagnosis.
Please take a look at the guidelines for submission. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me at vicky@livingthediagnosis dot com.
** Please note: I check for submissions each week on Tuesdays, and will contact you after that … thank you **
- ANONYMOUS SUBMISSIONS ARE WELCOME
- Submissions should be less than 1000 words.
- If your story is longer than this, it can be split into a “series”.
- If you have a smaller submission (less than 500 words) please send it, I can create a post of shorter stories.
- Please send at least 1 photo for your post. (if you would rather use a stock image, please let me know, I am happy to find one).
- Please send a photo of yourself and 1 – 4 sentences for your “guest poster” bio.
- Previously published blog posts are also welcome, just please include the link.
Please understand I will edit submissions and titles for length, clarity, grammar and spelling. For instance, I may change your title (or give it one) and may remove certain language. If I feel I’ve made substantial changes to your original submission, I will contact you, I never want to take away your personal touch.
I currently publish all posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. I am also working on submitting to other websites to get our stories in front of as many people as possible.
For Full Disclosure:
At this point in time, I am unable to offer compensation for guest articles. I would love to in the future, but for now, I cannot.
I will include a full byline that can include a link to your blog, site, social media account(s), online store, book store, review site or where you would like others to “find you”!
Also, I am working to monetize this site through advertisement, sponsored posts and affiliate marketing.